What is react?
React or ReactJS
Why we use react?
And after learning react you can develop native apps for iOS and android by using react native.
- To build UI (User Interfaces) components for website.
- Its efficiency increases when it comes to displaying a huge amount of components.
- To build single page applications.
- To handle view layer for web and mobile apps.
- To create reusable UI components.
- It is faster in performance and scalable.
- Easy to create user interface test cases.
- One way data binding.
- It also helps to enhance the SEO services.
Features of React:
We learn more and more to complete the work in less time and in smart way.
And ReactJS has brilliant features and these features attract the developers to use the react. It renders the UI. The “render” function helps to create the UI on the web. The features are:
- You can think of components as simple functions (in any programming language). We call functions with some input and they give us some output. We can reuse functions as needed and compose bigger functions from smaller ones.
- You can build the reusable user interface component because of JSX.
Virtual DOM (Document Object Model)
- A virtual browser is many times simpler than the real browser. It works as a bridge between the original browser and developer, and it assists ReactJS by creating two versions of DOM.
- It notes the differences and updates of user interface parts which are different from the original.
- ReactJS developers are free to modify the user interface as per their own requirement. In Frontend, on the other hand, developers have to work according to the functions for their required components.
- It is also a framework that is used to develop native apps for android, iOS and windows platform. React native is based on ReactJS. It is also developed by Facebook.
With the help of ReactJS you can make more innovative and productive web apps and mobile apps.
Some popular sites that uses ReactJS in their sites: